23.3.17

Floral dress

Similar bomber jacket HERE / MONKI turtleneck / vintage dress / ASOS boots

Hey guys! I decided to try something new and wear a floral dress. Two
things I hardly ever wear the first being prints and the second a dress (except the
occasional slip dress). I've had this dress for quite some time now but I was kinda saving
it for summer because I think this would look super nice with a pair of open heels and no
shirt underneath, but then I was like whatever I'll wear it now! So I did, layered over a thin
turtleneck and covered by a blue bomber jacket which I think creates an unexpected
contrast to the feminine shape of the dress. This is definitelly one of those never say never
moments because I remember saying I'd never be into floral prints or prints in general and
now I'm totally obsessed with this dress, haha! But that's my favorite thing about
fashion, that you can always try new things and find new inspiration.
Hope you guys have an amazing day!!

xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous!! I agree with you, you will use it a lot in spring and summer. It looks so good on you!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/27/2017

    Hey S!
    I am absolutely loving the dress! The print is so vibrant and playful while the dark backdrop and the length keeps it oh so cool and classy!! Absolutely the only floral u will catch me outside in!

    YZ

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment