12.5.16

Summer '15 looks

Hey guys! I thought I'd do a throwback to my 4 favorite looks from last spring and summer.
I always like to look at my older outfits that I've worn for inspiration and also to make sure I don't
repeat the same look twice! I feel like this summer I wanna wear more all white looks, because
it suits me really well and I feel like it just looks really fresh, although my favorite look
from these 4 is the first all black one because I feel like it's the edgiest one!
Whats's your favorite look?

xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. The last one. The Black and white combination is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with all of these looks! Especially that first outfit. The top looks amazing! x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so great. I'm in love with the last outfit. That cropped top is awesome. Great post!

    xx, Andrea

    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love one and three! a simple monochrome always gets me, though i like them all on you x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment