25.1.16

Dark tones

Vintage coat / Turtleneck - Monki / Jeans - Weekday / Shoes - Asos
Hey guys! This is something I wore a few days ago when the sun
was out and it wasn't snowing like crazy yet! I thought I'd spice up my go-to all black
look with this brown coat that just seems to look good with everything I wear it with. I know
it's kinda rare to see me in flats, except the occasional loafers. But since there's so much snow
 right now I thought it would be the perfect time to give my heels a rest and wear these shoes.
And also I have to admit I was feeling a little guilty for not wearing these shoes as much
as I thought I would when I got them last year! But luckily I still like them and I have
a feeling this winter might be long so I'll be wearing them more often!

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. This look is sooo chic I just fell in love. I love the all black ensemble that you have going on underneath your coat. Plus, that coat is gorgeous and I love that brown color. Although you usually do go for heels, I love these boots with this look because your outfit looks that much more effortless.
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combo! the black and brown color looks great on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment